Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Lovers' Weekend

(I titled this post to make every reader cringe...including myself.  Why is that word so awkward??)

Susannah had a special treat this past weekend: SuSu and Figgy BOTH came in town to hang out with her while Pete and I spent a few days at The Eastern Shore!  So needless to say, this was also very much a special treat for us.  We had a great time attempting to fish (the water temp was unfortunately too low for there to be any bites), eating some amazing seafood, sleeping in until 8 (EIGHT!!!), and talking/thinking about Susannah and John 98% of the time.

Some highlights from our adventure weekend.
Here are some of the pictures we got from the grandmamas while we were away:

Susannah entertained herself in all sorts of ways while Figgy and SuSu worked their tails off in our flower beds!

Swinging naked is normal. (As if the neighbors don't think we're weird enough as it is!)

Our little farm girl out to help her grandmamas with the help of her beloved cupcake.
A few other highlights from the past few weeks:

Pure mischief.

This child LOVES dresses, like her cousin Hannie!

Susannah walking her baby while I walk Charis, our pastor and his wife's daughter.
John is growing well!  I'm 34 weeks now and feeling great.  At my 32 week checkup, they were concerned that my belly was measuring too small, so we got to have a sneak peek at our little man in an ultrasound that afternoon.  He's measuring in the 58th percentile on all accounts, so he's PERFECT!  My doctor told me that I'm "just good at hiding babies," which is okay by me, since it's just now getting slightly cumbersome to roll over in bed or get up from the couch.  Today was my 34 week checkup, and things are still looking great!  Now if I can just do SOMETHING with his room...

1 comment:

  1. Well, the title of this post definitely creeps me out, but the pictures of Susannah make up for it! ;) Her mischief face is absolutely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete