Friday, November 1, 2013

This Month!

Who's excited about meeting Miss Susannah Jane Acker THIS MONTH?!  

My goodness, I can't get over the fact that we have officially made it to November...where have the last 8 months gone?  We have three weeks and some change until the due date, so I'm taking advantage of these last few days of justifying the following (all of which were purchased and partially consumed yesterday):


CARBS

CARBS AND SUGAR

CARBS AND MORE SUGAR

SUGAR AND MORE SUGAR!

I also made a lovely broccoli, cabbage, and kale salad, of which I took 3 bites.  So there's that.  Other items we're checking off the list for Baby's arrival are as follows:


Baby swing assembled...check


Thanks, Aunt Sarah!  Now all it needs is one sweet little Susie!

DVDs selected for delivery room contraction distraction...check

The 3 movies I can recite by memory, of course

Deer antlers mounted on mantle...check and check!

Baby Girl's gotta know what's priority around here, man.

I've never had so much fun waiting on and preparing for something in my whole life.  Susannah's big debut will be here before we know it!  Godspeed, little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment