Monday, February 17, 2014

A Week of Looooove


Our Valentine's Day week was, of course, full of loving on Baby!  She laughs randomly at nothing in particular, so it's always a fun surprise when we hear that little giggle and never enough time to grab the camera.  Sus typically stops performing the second I pull out the camera regardless, so it might be some time before I capture the giggle cuteness.

With that said, there are a couple adorable videos for you this week.

Talking with her pal, Freddie the Firefly:


And a little tummy time:


I took Susannah to the grocery store with me today because -- if we're being honest -- I wanted to show her off.  I've taken her to the store before out of necessity, but this time was just because I wanted to.  I can't get over her cuteness, and I want others to not get over it with me.  She just sat in my little front pack carrier, grabbed at my hands every time they came in her line of sight (melt my heart), stared in awe at all the colors, and took all the compliments from perfect strangers as if they were old news.  Oh, you think I'm beautiful, huh?  Well duh, lady, look at my parents.  Sus makes running errands 8,000 times more fun.

And now here's another chance for you to not get over her cuteness with me, too:

This is my view after the dreamfeed each night.  

She'd put both fists in her mouth at the same time if she could.  She loves sucking on those fingers!

LOOK AT THAT FACE!
Photo cred to Lauren Ware.  SO PRECIOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment