Monday, August 4, 2014

Celebration of Suzanne and Susannah!


Today we celebrate two important ladies: my mother (Susannah's namesake) turned 29 for the 10th-ish year in a row, and Susannah turned 9 months old!  I can't believe I'm currently the age that my mom told me she was every year (and I totally believed until I was 10); I guess it's time for me to carry on the tradition.  I hope that I age as well as my mom has because that lady looks as young as ever!  People still ask if she's my sister when we're out and about...amazing.  Love you, Mama!

As for Susannah, she had her nine-month checkup this morning and is doing great.  She's just over 18 pounds, which has brought her up to the 52nd percentile!  And ever since she started crawling, her little disposition has transitioned to the most content, happy babe in the entire world.  Pete and I truly feel like we've arrived because of just how laid back and smiley this girl has become.  What a fun age!

Pics!




This is what greets us after naps now!  I just can't even handle that cute face.


Her favorite thing to do.


Baby selfie!


Videos!

She LOVES this bear:

Daddy's new game:

1 comment:

  1. Was I the first to see this post?! Because I stalk your blog, maybe... Love the video of Petey and Susannah!

    ReplyDelete