Thursday, May 28, 2015

Welcome to the World, John!


Our sweet boy, John Garrison, decided he was ready to meet everyone on May 22 at 12:45 PM.  I had been having contractions for almost a week at that point and had been sent home from the hospital once already, so I was quite thankful when we arrived at the hospital that morning around 8 that they told me it was go-time.  I very quickly asked for an epidural this go-round, which made this labor experience a tad bit different from ours with Susannah.  I do believe I am now a fan of the epidural!  I wasn't able to get it until I was almost 9cm just because of paperwork, but gracious, life got a whole lot better once I did.  And then when John popped out with that batch of thick, red hair and we were suddenly a family of four, the joy we felt (and are still feeling) is unfathomable.  I've posted the video of the birth below for your viewing pleasure.  Just kidding.  That's disgusting.  But here's an overload of pictures, along with a really cute video at the bottom:


Meeting her little brother

Leaving the hospital!

Our first picture as a family of 4!

Prettiest girl in the world, y'all

Working from home with his sidekick

First time holding Brother!

Sweet kisses at bedtime

It's hard work being the best big sis ever.  Sleeping in the swing.

She loves him so much, but only when he's not taking too much of Mommy's time.

That's the face of a boy being subjected to a sleeper with flowers, never mind the blue hue.  Whoops!

Naked time = cleaning up 4 puddles of tee-tee

Sponge bath time!
And now for the cutest video known to man:



No comments:

Post a Comment