Tuesday, March 17, 2015

30 Weeks!


As of today, we're 30 weeks pregnant with John Boy.  This pregnancy has absolutely flown by.  It's a good thing that he will be sleeping in a pack-n-play for his first 4-ish months because we sure as heck don't have anything in his nursery ready!  Second child syndrome is already draped over this child, poor guy.  There is a bump picture below; I didn't want to put it too closely to the top because I have no makeup on (we took it like 2 minutes ago for the sake of this paragraph), so it's not my best pic ever.  But apparently hidden in my seemingly-small bump is a large-cabbage-sized baby!  (That's according to Babycenter.com's size estimations.)  

I failed my first glucose test, just as I did with Susannah, so I have the 3-hour test on Thursday.  Blargh.  Prayers on that, please!

We had a great time visiting the Gilberts in Mechanicsville and Figgy and Pops in Harrisonburg last week/weekend.  We also got to spend some time with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Steve, which is always a good time!  

Susannah is getting smarter every day; it is truly unreal.  I never knew just how much FUN it would be to watch someone grow up!  She understands an amazing amount of things we say and is quite a little explorer.  We cannot get enough of our cute, little Shoey Shooter Susie Girl!

PICS!

Late-night pajama raid with the Gilbert girls to Dairy Queen!

Our attempt at a cousin pic...turned out well, eh?



Nathanael is THE SWEETEST!
One of Pete's best friends, Abe, is trying to get Susannah to move her money to his care at Edward Jones.  She's skeptical.

Children's Museum in Harrisonburg.

Baby Petey and Mini Petey!

"Outta my way, I've got farm work to do!"

Got her cute St. Patty's outfit on and rockin' it.
30 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment